Admit it. There are just things everyone is wondering about.
Here are some that frequently come to my mind:
- Where does that second sock always disappear to?
- Speaking of disappearing things:
Hairpins and hairbands. Why are we always loosing them? I have to buy new ones every few months because I’ve run out once again.
- Pens. Have you ever bought one? I can’t remember ever having bought a ballpoint pen. You just have them. Most of them were giveaways or I found them somewhere.
Pen without owner? It’s working? Well, now it’s mine.
- Has anyone ever caught that little monster that lives in our bags and whose only activity seems to be to put our headphones into disarray? That’s the only explanation I have for this interesting phenomenon.
- It’s school and you can’t wait for holidays. You have holidays and you just can’t wait for them to end. It’s just so boring!
- The teacher says there is no wrong way to interpret a poem wrong.
You have interpreted it wrong. Says the teacher.
- Walking into a room and forgetting what you wanted in it. Walking out, remembering what you wanted, walking back into the room and forgetting again.
There is something wrong with the room!
- Those people that can just pop up anywhere.
There was that one teacher in school you would run into everywhere in school in different outfits in a matter of minutes. Just weird. And I swear that his pullover changed colours!
- Not finding the clothes you came to buy when you want them but seeing them whenever you’re not looking for them. That sorcery.
- Birds following you. And you know they’re not different ones.